Worldwide Blogging Challenge – Avatar Week

After some great success in our school ‘Comment Bonanza Month’, 5B have taken up the challenge to join the Student Blogging Challenge throughout the month of October.

5B are really looking forward to making some connections with similar classes and students across the globe. If you are visiting our blog, or an Australian blog for the first time – welcome!

I am Mr. Benwell, the teacher of 5B, and this is my avatar. I created this using Bitmoji from my apple device.

It looks like me as my hair is red, and looks like the clothes that I wear to school every day, except on a Wednesday when we have sports.

As we are from Melbourne in Australia, the animals are perfect. Although you might think it, we don’t have kangaroos and wombats in our backyards!

However, 5B is about to go to camp this week. As we are headed to the country, we expect to see Australian animals! We are hopeful of seeing wombats, kangaroos and should definitely see echidnas and koalas as they are very common in the place we are headed.

Feel free to connect with any of the 5B students, or with our class by commenting on this post. We will hopefully have some fantastic stories to share with you next week from camp.

Tell us about you and your class below in the comments!

Published inUncategorized

Be First to Comment